Reports Directly to the Head Coach
Looking for a Certified Athletic Therapist who has maintained status with the Canadian Athletic Therapists Association.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- First response and injury assessments for all games and practices;
- Work closely with medical staff/team doctors to attend to and assess player; injuries, rehabilitation needs and documentation;
- Injury prevention and physical preparation guidelines;
- Manage and coordinate in-season injury rehabilitation;
- Communication of injuries to coaching staff and team doctors;
- Game day setup of dressing room, players bench and team equipment;
- With coordination of equipment personnel, complete team skate sharpening;
- Assist in ordering and maintaining an inventory list of all team and player equipment related to hockey operations in collaboration with the equipment manager and the head coach
- Other duties as assigned.
Send your resume to:
Director of Business and Hockey Operations